Sunday 27 November 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Shirt

My dear friend, who for all intents and purposes shall be called Patrick Starfish, was bombarding me with images of Korean guys yesterday. Many of my friends have that as a hobby it seems. Aside for the fact that they are all gorgeous, they also wear gorgeous clothes. Everything can provide me with inspiration and in this case it was Kim Hyun Joong's shirt. This one is for you Patrick Starfish!

The detail:
1 coat of Nailtek base
2 coats of China Glaze - Aqua baby
1 coat of INM Out the Door topcoat
Konad plate m60
Le Chat CM Nail Art Polish  - 4 Brown

1 coat of INM Out the Door topcoat



I didn't really do a great job in this and I managed to ruin the design a bit when I was doing the clean up. This top coat is starting to bug me as well because whatever I do, it drags the design. Oh well! Disce ut semper victurus!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!Love it, the design and Hyung as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! They are so pretty, it's hard not to be ispired by them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap. Such beautiful features and amazing skin! I'm going to feature another manicure inpired by a Korean favourite of mine this week. Stick around;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...