Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Mani

I am not particularly festive, mostly cause this year I have to be away from my family during the holidays and won't celebrate much. I decided to do a Christmas themed mani though, just to make use of the themed designs on my nail plates. One thing I have to say is that this many lasted a long long time-more than I had intended to keep it. The pictures I took were on the fourth day of the mani and there's only a bit of tipwear, no cracks. That's Seche Vite top coat for you.

The breakdown:
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Stargazer - 237 (gold)
Creative - House of Rebels





5 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas nails! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a noobie with blogger that instead of replying to your very kind comment, I simply made another comment. So sorry for the late reply! Thank you for passing by my blog!

      Delete
  2. It's fantastic! And the colours so well matched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...