Wednesday 11 January 2012

Brown and teal

A pretty brown and teal combination I did a while back. I don't have a lot of brown polishes, I think it's the colour I like the least as a nail polish, but there's nothing a little stamping can't fix!

The base colour is Miss Sporty - 410, a very glossy polish that I had trouble taking a picture of it because it is so glossy. One thing I notice nowadays with these pictures is that I have a steadier hand when applying polish and it was only two months ago that I took this picture. There is still plenty of room for improvement!

 The stamping colour is Bourjois - Cap Vert, a vintage polish but still not as chemical as other polishes from that era. The stamp is Bundle Monster. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. Puuurtyyy. The colors go really well together. This is so very retro. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brown with any kind of blue is one of my favourite colour combinations and yes, it feels so very retro!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...