Friday 1 June 2012

Drk-A, Westside Warrior and Crop Circles

I've had China Glaze - Westside Warrior for the longest of times and hadn't worn it for some reason so I decided it was about time. It's actually a very nice polish, maybe a little too yellow-leaning for me to love it (I have Foubert's place for that), but the texture is nice and it applies smoothly in two coats.

I also decided to go one step beyond and do the 'dreaded' accent nail for which I used  Bourjois 39 Jaune Trendy and Westside Warrior as a stamping polish using a design from my beloved Drk-A palette. WW is actually fantastic for stamping as it is very pigmented. I really liked the end result, it looks like a field with crop circles!
Artificial light

2 comments:

  1. I love your stamping, and you're right it does look like crop circles! This looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...