Friday 8 June 2012

Stargazer 317 Ultra Cover Nail Polishes

Last year I saw this polish here and really really liked it. Purple with a blue sheen, what's not to like! However, when I ordered it from the Stargazer shop, what I received was completely different. The one I received is a bright pink with a multichrome shimmer that shifts from pink to purple, the same kind of shimmer you find in Stargazer Ultra Cover Nail Polish 305. I looked around on line and in the end I found the version of 317 I was originally looking for, but no further details as to why or how they are different.

The odd thing is, even their barcodes are exactly the same. I thought I should point this out on a separate post in case someone is looking for the Stargazer Ultra Cover Nail Polish 317 and ends up having the same problems I did.
direct sunlight
direct sunlight
Natural light



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the heads-up -- why on earth do companies do this?! Very off-putting.

    I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award in recognition of...awesomeness:
    http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.hk/2012/06/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! What a wonderful surprize!!! Thank you so much for the nomination and your kind words!

      Blogger is giving me such a hard time these days and I can't figure out why, I just hope it registers my answer this time. Now I have to think who to nominate. Excitng!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...