Wednesday 10 August 2016

Catch some pastel stars


It had been quite some time since I had done nail art of any sort, but the other day I met up with some friends, had a totally girlie day of pampering and playing with beauty products. By the time I got back I felt really inspired to do something playful and here it is, a stamping design that owes a lot to Sanrio’s Little Twin Stars.


My nails are shorter than usual at the moment which meant I could use a design from the Bundle Monster BM20 plate. The pastel yellow base is Korres’ 34 – Pastel Lemon and for stamping I used various mixes of: 
China Glaze – Secret Peri-wink-le
China Glaze – For Audrey
China Glaze – Flyin’High
Orly – Cashmere Cardigan
Essence – 117 Happy End
Speaking of stars, tomorrow and the day after (11&12/08) the  Perseids Meteor Shower will be at its peak. Do you plan on staying up and watching the falling stars? Here’s a link to read more about it if you like.
XxX
Elysse
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...